On today’s podcast, we took another story from http://freekidsbooks.org. It’s an inspirational story. Whatever your dreams are, you can get there!! Right now, enjoy the journey!!
Remember to leave us feedback. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to be a part of Kid’s Zone in an upcoming podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Welcome to another podcast!! The first day of spring is almost here!! Are you ready? On today’s podcast we shared 20 ideas on how to get active in spring. Here are the 20 ideas we came up with. Can you add any more?
- Fly a Kite
- Play hopscotch
- Take a scavenger hunt nature walk
- Start a garden
- Play a softball game, basketball game or even driveway hockey with your skates
- Learn to ride your bike or go on a bike ride
- Help pickup litter (use gloves) or take an after dinner walk with your family
- Jump in muddy puddles (wear your boots) or jump rope
- Climb a tree (what did you see?)
- Play at the playground
- Wade in a creek
- Play hide-and-go-seek
- Pick strawberries
- Visit the zoo or conservation area
- Go camping (setting up the tent, helping build the fire, looking for firewood)
- Go kayaking
- Go canoeing
- Go miniature golfing
- Help with spring cleaning
- Help wash the car
How do you get active in the spring?! Share your ideas!!
Welcome back to another podcast!! We hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. I really enjoyed reading this story to you!! I hope you get a chance to check out her book. “Zanele Situ: My Story” by Liz Sparg. I have attached a link to her book online below.
Continue reading “Zanele Situ Story”
Welcome back to another episode – podcast #10! We read a story about springtime coming. Are you looking forward to springtime? Did you get active while you listened to the story? What did you do? Here is the story we read.
Continue reading “Story Time – Snowdrop”